45 Hawthorne Parade Haberfield 2045 NSW
CHARM AND POTENTIAL ON PARADE WITH POTENTIAL FOR A THIRD BEDROOM
This is a treasure that only comes along once in 50 years having been held in the family since the 60's. Refreshingly different with its brick feature walls and vast undercapitalised under house areas, its bright and tidy presentation make it ideal to move straight into or offers the opportunity to explore its potential (STCA). Deceptively spacious from the street, the semi stretches across its generous block delivering a superb sense of peace and privacy and providing an exceptional walk everywhere local.
- Full brick Federation semi, tiled floors, superb high ceilings
- Large central lounge, reverse cycle a/c, casual living room
- Substantial eat-in kitchen with a gas cooktop, sunny study
- Two king-sized bedrooms, one with robes, large workshop
- Under house areas with potential to extend (STCA), courtyard
- Lock up storage providing space for the trailer/boat, carport
- Metres to Taverners Hill light rail, city buses & Summer Hill train
- Stroll to Haberfield village, Leichhardt MarketPlace & local schools
- Floorboards under tiles just waiting to be polished
- Further potential to create a third bedroom
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Haberfield, NSW 2045 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000