45 Carnarvon Street East Victoria Park WA 6101
HOME OPEN CANCELLED45 Carnarvon Street, East Victoria Park
THE CUTENESS OF CHARACTER with ALL the benefits of MODERN STYLISH LIVING ...
The welcoming picket fence and cute facade discretely conceal the stunning spacious home within. With SO many features, this home will appeal to the most discerning Buyer/s looking for a QUALITY, Street Front, Green Title, Low Maintenance home in a convenient location.
The warmth of stunning Marri floors welcomes you into the home, which consists of three separate wings. The front wing has a separate study with French doors opening out to a sunny Courtyard (ideal for a home business), a Master Suite with stylish ensuite with double basins and granite finishes; and a theatre room, which can be closed off to provide the perfect parent's retreat.
The Hub of the home is the stunning open plan Kitchen, Family Dining Area with Vaulted Ceilings, all overlooking the evergreen back garden. The Kitchen complete with Granite Benchtops, Miele Dishwasher and Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances is perfect for preparing epicurean feasts for family and friends.
The third wing includes bedrooms 2 & 3 and the main bathroom which also serves as a semi ensuite to bedroom 3 and laundry.
- Double Brick with rendered finish and Iron Roof. Only 13 years young.
- High Ceilings throughout - Vaulted Ceiling with feature beam to Family, Dining & Kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms - all with Built-in-Robes and Ceiling Fans.
- 2 bathrooms - Stylish ensuite with double basins and Granite bench tops.
- Separate Study, with French doors opening out to the lovely sunny courtyard (ideal for a home-office - STCA).
- Kitchen with Granite Bench Tops.
- Miele Dishwasher.
- Two living areas including a Theatre / Activity Room.
- Marri Wood Flooring.
- Living area with Vaulted Ceilings.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning.
- Security System & Security Doors.
- Double Garage with Remote + extra parking.
- Green Title.
- Lock and Leave.
- Lovely evergreen back garden, with the sweet fragrance of Frangipani, Lemon & Lime trees.
- Automatic reticulation.
Location & Lifestyle - The convenience of this location is second to none ...
- Perth CBD - approx. 6km's away.
- Victoria Park Cafe Restaurant Strip. You'll have the world at your feet with all the international cuisine options - 650 metres
- Bus and Train within comfortable walking distance.
- Schools - Public & Private. (East Victoria Park Primary School - 180 metres).
- Curtin University - 4.1 Kms.
- Aqualife Centre, complete with Gym, Heated Pool and Spa (950 metres)
- Swansea Street, Markets (1.7 Kms)
- Crown Casino (2.7 Kms)
- The new Optus Stadium (5.7 Kms)
- Burswood Outdoor Movies.
- Riverside Bike and Walking paths.
- The Park Centre - Shopping Centre - including Coles & K Mart (650 metres)
- There's even a little corner deli just a few doors up.
This property has a tenancy in place until September 2019.
Council Rates: $2,560.64 per annum.
You tube link https://youtu.be/P9464pIdDsQ
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?