45 Aberdare Road Cessnock 2325 NSW
Well worth an Inspection
This spacious historic home offers 3 large bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and a fourth large room with fireplace and ceiling fan, which could be used as either a formal lounge room or a bedroom. The large kitchen has ample storage space and is next to a generous family room with a sun room or study attached. Towards the back of the home is another rumpus or sun room which leads to the bathroom and a large laundry with toilet. Outside there is a big yard with rear lane access, garden shed and double lock up garage. 45 Aberdare Road Cessnock is a house you do not want to miss out on.
This home offers
- 3 Large bedrooms
- Formal living room with fireplace/ 4th bedroom
- Kitchen with ample amount of storage
- Large living area- with attached study/ sun room
- Generous sized laundry- 2nd toilet
- Good sized bathroom with separate shower & bath
- 1,012 sqm block featuring a garden shed & lock up garage
- Water rates $410.14 pq- council rates- $420 pq
- Potential to keep the existing house and construct two townhouses at the rear of the property STCA
To view this amazing home please feel free to contact our office on 4990 5333.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cessnock, NSW 2325 priced between $220,000 and $410,000