4/49 Fennell Street North Parramatta 2151 NSW
Spacious first floor apartment with a leafy vista in a superb location
A spacious urban haven with a pleasant leafy outlook, this impressive first floor apartment offers an idyllic lifestyle of convenience and comfort. It contains a well designed and generous layout with a large outdoor living zone for enjoying alfresco meals with friends and family.
Set in a highly sought-after location, its a stroll from everything Parramatta has to offer including Westfield Shopping Centre, Parramatta Park, the popular eateries of vibrant Church Street, Parramatta Leagues Club, Parramatta River, Riverside Theatre, local cafés and supermarkets.
This appealing residence is also close to the University of Western Sydney, schools and Westmead Hospital and medical precinct, a walk to Parramatta train station and express buses and with easy access to the M4 and Victoria Road.
* Spacious open living/dining with carpeted floors
* Generous all-weather balcony with a leafy vista
* Modern kitchen has gas cooking and new dishwasher
* Bedrooms are with built-in robes, ensuite to master
* Well equipped bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Small boutique complex boasts a modern façade
* An ideal chance for investors or first homebuyers
* Air conditioning, internal laundry, natural tones
* Remote single garage, plenty of street parking
* Short drive to Sydney Olympic Park and Top Ryde
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Parramatta, NSW 2151 priced between $390,000 and $720,000