4/45 Ascot Road Bowral 2576 NSW
BY POPULAR DEMAND
You'll fall in love with this modern single level, three bedroom garden villa – nestled quietly amongst one of Bowral's most highly sought complexes, and a short level walk to medical facilities. Open plan design and 9 foot ceilings throughout combine to create a sense of space. But that's just part of the story. An enchanting rear courtyard with camellia hedges, clematis and standard roses creates an equally appealing outer sanctum.
- Immaculate three bedroom villa in Old Bowral
- Freshly re-painted throughout
- Glorious north easterly facing lounge/dining zone with French doors for seamless transition to deck
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted central heating throughout; split system air conditioning in the living area
- Master suite with stylishly appointed ensuite and WIR
- Bedrooms two and three are generously proportioned with BIRs
- Main bathroom features quality classic palette, including neutral floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Delightful alfresco entertaining deck with pergola and stepping stones to sunny paved area
- Oversized double garage with built-in storage
- Additional lock-up shed – the perfect place to securely store garden equipment and bikes.
Properties of this nature are in high demand. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please contact Anita on 0409 367 678 to schedule your private viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000