4/43 Kurraba Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Exclusive 187m2 Garden Apartment in Peaceful Location4/43 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
- Open plan gourmet stone gas kitchen with high end Miele appliances
- North West facing garden courtyard, with private entrance via Manns Avenue
- Polished hardwood floors throughout all living areas, wool carpet in bedrooms
- Elegant and attractive building, only 14 exclusive apartments
- Sun lit master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe, flexible floorplan
- Easy access storage room, secure basement parking, ducted air conditioning
- Lift access directly from car park, minimal stairs, security building
- Walking distance to Neutral Bay shops, best eateries, pubs and boutiques
- Moments to Hayes Street Wharf, cafes and CBD buses, 12-minute walk to rail
Neutral Bay & Kurraba Point, are amongst Sydney's beautiful and prestigious harbour-side gateway suburbs of the Lower North Shore. Nestled upon the northern fringe of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, lifestyles may vary from modern families, to professionals who prefer close-city proximity in a diverse range of residential housing. Neutral Bay features some of the best and easiest city commutes with all forms of public transport at your fingertips and is also home to some of the most well-respected schools on the North Share.
- Thu, 18th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 20th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 25th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 27th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 1st Nov 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 3rd Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 8th Nov 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 10th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 10th Nov11:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?