4/41 Point Walter Road Bicton WA 6157
NOW THIS IS GOOD4/41 Point Walter Road, Bicton
You will know that properties of this quality are rarely on the market for long and that you will need to act quickly to avoid disappointment.
**Be sure to watch the Property Video (not photo slideshow) and view the floor-plan to fully appreciate this riverside residence**
This villa has been thoughtfully renovated and tastefully finished and now features:
- Open plan kitchen-lounge-dining with feature lighting, high raked ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fan, gas point and wood fire stove
- Kitchen boasts free standing chefs 900mm oven/cook top, servery window to the alfresco, island breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher and ample storage
- True entertainers' backyard with enough space for lounging & dining and equipped with power, lighting, a cantilevered umbrella, established reticulated gardens full of herbs and fruit trees
- Enormous master bedroom with his and her built in robes plus a split system air conditioner
- Luxurious bathroom with double shower, storage behind the mirrors and tiling that runs floor to ceiling
- Two secondary bedrooms (bed two with built in robe)
- Parking for two cars behind automatic roller door (one Undercover)
- Bamboo timber flooring
-Very well maintained group of only seven villas
Total area is 112 sqm
Land size 251sqm (Strata)
With public transport at the door and located just a few minutes from the Swan River, excellent schools as well as local shops, restaurants, and cafes means you can leave the car securely parked at home.
Make sure you take time to view the fabulous villa very soon because it is really that good!
- Sat, 22nd Sep 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?