44 Wattle Street Bowen Mountain NSW 2753
Vacant Building Block with DA APPROVED PLANS44 Wattle Street, Bowen Mountain
The land is gently sloping and offers filtered views of the city skyline which could be optimised in the DA approved plans which don't lapse till 2022.
The proposed build offers a large two storey home, four bedrooms all with built in robes and the master offering walk in robe and ensuite. Large open living rooms, kitchen, laundry and a massive outdoor deck.
All documentation such as DA approved plans and DA consent are available upon request.
A great, family friendly location just 5 minutes to Kurrajong Village and 10 minutes to North Richmond.
- 601m2 block mostly cleared
- Set back off Wattle Street
- Exciting opportunity to design your dream home or alternatively optimise on the already approved plans.
- Filtered views of skyline
- DA consent will lapse May 2022
- Great family home design waiting to be built
- Concreted shared driveway with two quality built homes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?