44 Menzies Street Petrie Terrace 4000 QLD
A home with brilliant flexibility and two street frontages
Prime inner-city location and DUAL OCCUPANCY WITH 4 OFF-STREET CAR PARKING SPACES plus on street parking permits. Fully renovated in 2016, this could be a huge family home or lease out each floor separately. Both levels are fully self-contained, with separate entrances.
With a 4000 postcode it is short walking distance to Suncorp stadium and the Roma Street transport hub.
Brisbane City Council's new City West Vision and Investment ensures the area will be nationally recognised as a unique cultural quarter, featuring historic landmarks, major events, dynamic street life and convenient connections to the CBD and surrounds.
- 4 off street car spaces, plus street parking permits
- Frontages to Menzies and Cathie streets
- 150 metres to the vibrant Barracks
- Adjacent to the bustling Caxton Street precinct
- Approximately 10 minute walk to CBD
- 228m2 Character residential (infill housing)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000