44 Leichhardt Street Blackheath 2785 NSW
Walk to the Village
This very stylish four bedroom weatherboard home is a joy to inspect! It offers spacious, light filled interiors featuring a blend of traditional charm and tasteful updates, including a modern kitchen, polished timber floors and generous storage. With a flexible floor plan allowing your guests a separate area upstairs with the master bedroom downstairs with en-suite. Complete with a rear deck which overlooks the private landscaped garden, the home enjoys a premium address in the village of Blackheath, and would suit a growing family or weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
* Open plan living and dining areas, slow combustion wood heater
* Two bedrooms upstairs, 2nd living room, modern bathroom
* Master bedroom downstairs with en-suite, 3rd bedroom or study
* Built-in wardrobes, high ceilings, timber windows, r/c air-cond upstairs
* Modern kitchen which overlooks the rear garden, int laundry
* Landscaped gardens with watering system, repainted inside and out 2012
* 6 min walk to Blackheath village & 9 min walk to the station
* Large single garage, town gas, garden shed
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Blackheath, NSW 2785 priced between $530,000 and $980,000