44 Eden Valley Road Warranwood 3134 VIC
Family Charmer, Cherished Location
Introducing this impressive home on approx. 856m2, creating a welcoming haven for families, perfectly balanced for everyday living and entertaining both indoors and out.
- Experience the flowing, spacious, appealing interior where comfort and relaxation excel.
- Providing a living – dining room, well designed and appointed kitchen with adjoining meals and family zone, bi folds open into the leisure room merging onto the large alfresco deck and substantial, colourful, serene landscaped garden. This outdoor retreat is ideal for casual dining shared with family and friends.
- Upstairs features four bedrooms incorporating a WIR and ensuite to the main bedroom, light filled bathroom and separate WC.
- With a host of extras, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, brand new stainless steel exhaust and gas hot plates plus powder room.
- Centrally and desirably located with proximity to schools important for families. Close to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd and Croydon Hills Primary school plus McAdam Square and bus services. Walking distance to Warranwood Reserve. Easy commute to Ringwood North shops as well as the fabulous Eastland shopping centre and Eastlink.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warranwood, VIC 3134 priced between $610,000 and $1,130,000