44 Cremorne Road Kedron 4031 QLD
Contemporary Family Living
A shining example of a contemporary family home, this stunning residence delivers the best of modern living in one of the premier locations Kedron has to offer. This double storey 'new build' on a flat 415sqm block has been built with quality and family practicality in mind. Only a short walk to Padua, Mt Alvernia and St Anthony's schools, the convenience and allure of this home extends beyond the five bedrooms and expansive open plan living arrangement. It can be said without hesitation that this is an immaculate residence perfectly suited to a family looking for a new home with all the modern embellishments.
The grand double height entrance greets you with an impressive void that allows light to filtrate through the ground level of the home. As you make your way past the internal staircase, you can really appreciate the exceptional layout that offers expansive living and dining areas that flow seamlessly out to the extraordinary outdoor entertaining area.
This residence offers, but is not limited to;
• Stylish open plan kitchen with butler's pantry overlooks the backyard and living spaces
• Entertaining area with built-in BBQ, T.V, wine fridge, surround sound speakers
• Downstairs guest bedroom is perfect for home office and has dual access bathroom
• Two separate living areas upstairs with city glimpses and downstairs
• Spacious North East facing master retreat with walk in robe complete with his & her ensuite
• Large two car garage with storage and internal entry
• Fully ducted air-conditioning and even your own home aquarium
This exceptional home is ideally positioned in a wide street close to schools, while having easy access to transport and tunnel links. This is a genuine opportunity to secure a unique home only 6km to the CBD within one of Brisbane's hottest suburbs.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kedron, QLD 4031 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000