44 Canterbury Street Richmond 3121 VIC
Well Presented Victorian
A most affordable home offering a great start for the first home buyer or astute investor
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and Baltic pine floors
- Central lounge room with working fire place
- Boasting period details and charm throughout; Split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and meals area
- Separate bathroom and laundry facilities
- Peaceful and private paved courtyard garden with storage shed
- Land: 6m x 26.5m approx. side access as well as 2 car permits available
Great central Richmond position only moments to Swan Street and Burnley train station.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $660,000 and $1,230,000