44 Cairngorm Avenue Glenhaven 2156 NSW
SOLD by LJ HOOKER DURAL ... for more information call 9651 1566
SINGLE LEVEL - SOUGHT AFTER STREET BORDERING CASTLE HILL
If you are looking for an immaculate single level home that you can just move into in a very convenient location - This home ticks all of the right boxes!
- Quiet 'local only' street position set amongst other quality homes
- Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Primary and Castle Hill High Schools
- Close proximity to public transport and shops with easy access to the upcoming Norwest Railway line
- Free flowing living areas with both formal and informal light filled spaces including large formal lounge, separate dining room plus casual living and rumpus room
- Beautifully renovated galley style kitchen featuring stone bench tops, glass splashbacks with loads of storage options
- 4 well sized bedrooms, all with built ins, main with ensuite
- Paved outdoor Alfresco area perfect for entertaining during the warm summer evenings including sparkling pool surrounded with a new timber deck
- Private, secure and fully fenced yard with established gardens for the kids and / or pets
With so much on offer here, this impeccable property would be ideal for a young family or would suit someone looking to downsize - Simply move in and enjoy!
We offer a combined 80 years of experience in Residential / Rural / Commercial Sales and Property Management.
LJ Hooker Dural's extensive knowledge of Real Estate and innovative approach to selling and leasing works in all market conditions... and the results speak for themselves.
The franchise has been the top sales office in the LJ Hooker Northern Region on many occasions and remains consistently in the top 20 per cent of sales performers nationally.
4 Bedrooms all with built in robes - Main with ensuite - 2 Bathrooms in total - Separate lounge and dining room - Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops - gas cook top and electric oven - Casual meals / family room adjoining the kitchen - Separate Rumpus / Media Room - Internal Laundry - 2 Car Garaging with remote doors
Covered alfresco entertaining area - Landscaped and established gardens both front and back - Sparkling pool with new timber decking surround
Features / Inclusions:
High side of street - Sunny North / East Aspect - Freshly painted throughout - Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning - Dishwasher - Water Filter - Remote garage doors - 2 USB connections and 3 TV Points - 3 Ceiling Fans
Quiet local only street position amongst other quality homes - Central to all services, Local parks, sporting fields and main bus routes - Close proximity to Knightsbridge, Glenhaven and Round Corner Shops - Walk to bus stop for the areas highly regarded Public and Private Schools - Close to Samuel Gilbert and Glenhaven Public Schools and zoned for Castle Hill High School - Short distance to Castle Towers, Dural, Norwest business Park, the M2 and M7 and the Norwest Rail Line (currently under construction)
Electricity - On Town Gas - outlets for BBQ and Heating - Phone - Water - Sewer - Internet
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenhaven, NSW 2156 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000