43A Fairbairn Road Coogee WA 6166
SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS43A Fairbairn Road, Coogee
Step through the front door of this fantastic property and be greeted by the spacious formal lounge to your left and the light and bright master bedroom to your right leading onto the semi ensuite. Down the hall you will be led into the open plan kitchen, dining and living area which blends on perfectly to the undercover alfresco making entertaining a breeze come rain hail or shine. Off to the right hand side at the rear of the home is the children's wing with 2 good size bedrooms with built in robes and a separate laundry area.
Step outside to the surprisingly large backyard and entertaining area allowing plenty of room for a young family + pets to play and the ability for parents to relax in privacy whilst soaking up the gorgeous spring time sunshine. If the coastal sea breeze is tempting you for a swim or stroll along the beach, just take a quick walk down the road and you're there. It's that easy.
- 6 solar panels
- Freshly painted throughout
- New security screen doors to all entrances
- New carpet to front lounge & bedrooms
- Spacious garden easily supervised from kitchen/lounge & dining
- Master bedroom with semi ensuite & built in robe
- 2 additional bedrooms both with built in robes
- Separate front lounge room versatile as 4th bedroom or study
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven, range hood & breakfast bar
- Built in fold away ironing board
- Double lock up garage with drive through access
- Additional space for trailer, small boat or campervan
- Garden shed
- Large under cover alfresco area
- Ideal location next door to the Coogee Lighthouse Deli & a short stroll to Coogee Primary & Coogee Beach
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Sat, 16th Dec 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coogee, WA 6166 priced between $370,000 and $680,000