43 Warwick Avenue Toorak Gardens SA 5065
Forced sale due to interstate transfer43 Warwick Avenue, Toorak Gardens
1926, 4 bedroom bungalow, cleverly positioned facing Warwick Ave on 634sqm Approx.
Walk to Burnside village (10 mins) Loretto College or Burnside Hospital (20 mins) or Glenunga International High School (15 mins)
Perfectly located in one of Adelaide's most sought-after eastern suburbs. Stunning bungalow offering 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 2 bathrooms, providing a character contemporary elegance, which set on magnificent grounds will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
Step into a lifestyle of convenience within only a short distance to popular restaurants, cafes, Dulwich shops and Burnside Village shopping centre and within easy access to some of Adelaide's most prestigious schools.
Offering a galley style kitchen adjacent to the meals area, you are able to move dinner outside and enjoy those balmy summer nights. It also offers a formal dining/ lounge area which allows you to sneak away and relax and skip the cleaning up.
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Master room offers an ensuite & walk in robe
- Formal living and dining room with open fireplace
- Separate laundry and 2nd heritage bathroom that services the other living areas
- Ducted revers-cycle air-conditioning
- Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area
- Huge front yard for entertainment
- Beautiful polished floor boards, high ornate ceilings and original colour schemes
- Double garages
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?