4/3 Warrego Court Larrakeyah NT 820
LUXURY AND SECLUSION WITH AN AMAZING VIEW4/3 Warrego Court, Larrakeyah
The huge balcony offers in its sights Darwin Harbour, Mindil Beach, East Point Reserve, The Botanical Gardens and The Gardens Golf Course, a panoramic vista which is a perfect mix of water snf greenery. The view can also be admired from the living, dining and kitchen area's naturally enhancing any occasion when entertaining, hosting family and friends or just quite time out at home.
One of only 18 apartments, this quiet mostly owner occupied boutique opportunity offers walking distance convenience to all inner Darwin highlights which include the CBD centre, Esplanade, Mindil Beach Reserve, Cullen Bay, Waterfront and of course all of your favourite cafes and restaurants too. The location, so important in a purchase decision, is almost completely hidden and achieves an also unimaginable level of privacy and quietness.
Designer inspired finishes create an interior of elegance and high end quality which ensure the appearance and impression of the property will always be special for years to come. Combining classic contemporary design and an incredible position this apartment hits all the rights chords perfectly.
Standout features include:
- Exclusive boutique offering in an award-winning complex of just 18 residences
- Uninterrupted views of Darwin Harbour, Mindil Beach, Casino Precinct, East Point Reserve, The Gardens Golf Course and the George Brown Botanical Gardens - which can never be built out
- Exceptional layout, which provides large bedrooms, outstanding living space and a huge balcony
- North-South orientation, perfect for extra cross-flow ventilation
- Corner apartment with louvre window openings on every external wall
- Marble and granite bench tops throughout
- Luxuriously appointed ensuite and bathroom, including huge walk-in shower, bath tub and double vanity
- Kitchen offers ample bench and storage space along with quality appliances as expected and a feature island bench
- 3 Excellent sized rooms with an optional 3rd bedroom or home office function
- Personalised storeroom convenient placed on the same level as your apartment floor
- 2 Car spaces
- Complex lift with swipe security access and visitor intercom
- Resort style lap pool and sun deck overlooking the greenery of the Golf Course border
- NBN installed
- Your own gated entry to your apartment
- 2nd floor position
- Just 3 apartments per floor
- Shorting walking distance to the CBD centre of Darwin as well as all of inner Darwin's highlights
- Distinctively quiet environment totally removed from surrounding noise
- Plus, so much more!
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 204 s/mtrs
Body Corp:$1,832.40 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?