43 Wanbrow Way Duncraig 6023 WA
WOW ON WANBROW!
Fabulously located in a sought after pocket of Duncraig on a massive 832sqm block surrounded by schools, parks, shops and transport you can’t go wrong with this beautifully presented, fully renovated property.
Boasting 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes 2 stunningly renovated bathrooms, fabulous kitchen with all modern inclusions, 2 living areas, gorgeous outdoor alfresco and 3 car garaging plus workshop. The property could easily be extended up or out, room for a granny flat if was required. Options are limitless.
- Master bedroom has built-in robe and stunning en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling,
separate shower, vanity with good storage & WC
- Large tiled entry with double storage cupboards
- Newly carpeted living room
- Separate dining room overlooking the alfresco
- State of the art kitchen with all modern inclusions, stone bench tops, loads of storage, dishwasher, built-in microwave, glass splash backs
- Family room off the kitchen
- Bedroom 2 & 3 both have built-in robes
- Stunning main bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity with storage & feature tiles
- Renovated laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Powder room off the laundry that has also been renovated
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home for summer cooling & winter heating
- LED down lights through main living areas
- Fabulous outdoor alfresco with decorative screening, modern aggregate flooring and views over the back garden where you can entertain and watch the family & pets run free is a safe and secure environment
- Double garage with workshop and drive through access to back PLUS another free standing garage behind
- Loads of front drive way parking as well for boats, caravan or work vehicles
- Easy care reticulated gardens from your own bore
- The property is licensed with the Joondalup council to run a business busy from home
- Solar paneled electric storage hot water system to save you $$$
- Built in 1971
- Massive 832 sqm block
- Walking distance to Duncraig Senior High & Duncraig primary
- Park at the end of the street and walking distance to Marri Park as well
- A few minutes’ drive to Hillarys Marina and pristine beach and major shopping complexes
Don’t miss this one!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $450,000 and $840,000