43 Stanley Street Woodville Park 5011 SA
Sold Prior to Auction!
Charming Bungalow Set On Approx. 911m2 - Plus Loads of Potential
This century bungalow is ideally positioned in a quiet tree-lined street, in the heart of one of Woodville Park's most sought after locations. A commanding street presence and impressive 20m (approximately) frontage, welcome you to this huge 911m2 allotment.
Oozing with potential, this solid brick home remains in fantastic condition throughout with character filled living spaces, timber flooring, impressive manicured garden with a large and well establish veggie patch.
What you will love about this home;
- 3 very generous bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate bath
- Charming wide entrance with ornate ceiling details
- Large central lounge room with timber flooring
- Functional kitchen and meals area opening onto a light filled sunroom
- Large, well maintained garden with established veggie patch and storage shed/workshop
- Side, secure gate plus double carport and additional single garage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and window shutters
This wonderfully maintained property offers a fantastic opportunity to add your own touches and bring to life this character filled residence.
Set amongst popular local amenities, schools and parks this charming, original home is a rare find and an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
a) at 139 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton SA for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately before the
b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woodville Park, SA 5011 priced between $420,000 and $780,000