4/3 High Street Manly NSW 2095
Art-Deco Meets New York Loft-Style Apartment4/3 High Street, Manly
LOVE. Upon entering, the chic entrance hall introduces a modern art deco accent that carries through to each room. With big windows, high ornate ceilings, picture rails and striking light fittings, the apartment has a New York loft-style feel to it that is truly captivating.
• The galley-style kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher and laundry facilities, and leads down to a north-east facing shared courtyard
• Accommodation consists of a spacious master bedroom with an adjoining sunroom/study, and a second bedroom with a fold-down bed that can easily be repurposed for dining or other uses
• The attic (on title) has been converted into two large and luxurious storage rooms, complete with built-ins offering glimpses of the harbour, city and St Patricks Estate - and have the potential to be re –purposed.
• Fresh and modern, the bathroom features a bath with overhead rainwater shower and full wall mirror
• Huge amounts of additional storage space can be found in the eaves of the converted attic space as well as extra storage for appliances under the internal staircase
• A common courtyard offers a spacious, leafy and protected space for quiet relaxation or for hosting friends and family
LIVE. The Eastern Hill offers all of the luxuries that come from living so close to Manly, with a huge variety of cafes and restaurants, bars and shops to choose from and ferries and buses just minutes away to take you wherever you want to go. Little Manly beach is a 3-minute walk from the front door, Manly or Shelley beaches are a short walk away, or stroll up to North Head for stunning views of the harbour and city.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?