43 Harveys Farm Road Bicheno TAS 7215
The ultimate beachside getaway!43 Harveys Farm Road, Bicheno
Situated in an idyllic virtual-waterfront position and less than 100 metres from a beautiful secluded beach...this is a lifestyle property you have been dreaming of.
- On Tasmania's pristine East Coast located at Bicheno
- Approx. 1.86 ha
- Architecturally designed...eco-friendly and extremely efficient home
- Contemporary design and layout
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuites plus a main family bathroom
- Double-glazed and fully insulated
- 5.2 KW solar array plus battery
- 80m2 eco deck
- Spectacular ocean views
- High-end appliances and granite bench-tops throughout the kitchen
- 10 x 9 metre shed
- Remote garage with internal entry
- Huge 19 x 6 metre tunnel house for fruit and vegetable growing
- Level paddock with approx. 1 megalitre dam for small flock grazing or potential development of further accommodation STCA
- Currently advertising two rooms on AirBnB with enormous potential for further development with significant bookings into the future if the new owner chooses to follow that path
So, if it's position you are seeking right on the door-step of one of the world's most pristine coastlines, this is now your chance to live in a contemporary masterpiece and potentially develop this rare slice of paradise
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?