43 De Havilland Drive Araluen 0870 NT
LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH SWIMMING POOL, SPA AND GREAT ENTERTAINING. SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20881
This immaculate 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is situated in the sought after area of De Havilland Drive, just a short walk to Araluen Art Centre and Park. It is a very quiet street yet easy access to all that Alice Springs offers.
Four of the bedrooms have ample built in wardrobes and the master has a walk-in wardrobe with ensuite.
Newly renovated kitchen with heaps of storage and large pantry. Double oven, ceramic stove top, double drawer dishwasher and lovely stone bench tops that continue outside to the pool area. All designed for central preparation and inside/outside entertaining.
The laundry has also been renovated offering plenty storage and bench space. Central bathroom is huge with a bath.
2 evaporated air conditioners, 5 reverse cycle air conditioners and a large Norseman slow combustion wood heater. All rooms have remote controlled ceiling fans.
Around 6 cars can be accommodation in the carport and driveway.
Fully landscaped and reticulated gardens. Beautiful outdoor areas with in-ground saltwater swimming pool and spa.
The property has just been freshly painted inside and out and the roof has been painted with reflective solar paint.
Fabulous location, walking distance to an abundance of schools and only 7 minutes drive to Alice Springs CBD.
Great family home, with nothing to do. Highly recommended for your inspection.
ABOUT ALICE SPRINGS
Alice Springs is a remote town in Australia’s Northern Territory, halfway between Darwin and Adelaide, both 1,500km away. It’s a popular gateway for exploring the Red Centre, the country's interior desert region. Lifestyle in Alice offers:-
* A relaxed, friendly location with very little traffic
* People love to stop and have a chat
* The pace of life is slower
* In 10 minutes, you can be anywhere in the town
* Very few people wear suits to work
* It’s a great place to raise a family. There are 4 high schools, and around 8 or 9 primary schools
* There’s every kind of sport here you could ever want. Every second year, it’s home to the Master’s Games
* Great weather (most of the time), so we have a very outdoor life style
* Very easy to make friends and have a busy social life
* Work is very easy to find. There are always positions vacant – no matter what your profession
* It seems to have more festivals, markets and events than many cities!
DISCLAIMER No Agent Property (www.noagentproperty.com.au) is an Australian 'For Sale By Owner' website operating since 1999. We proudly assist home owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Araluen, NT 870 priced between $490,000 and $910,000