43 Brighton Street Curl Curl 2096 NSW
Luxurious and spacious beachside living
A private and sprawling family residence set on over 800sqm, with the perfect north-to-rear facing backyard providing sundrenched outdoor living. A superb fusion of space, style and contemporary comfort close to Curl Curl Lagoon, reserves and a short walk to Curl Curl Beach.
Positioned within highly desired Brighton Street, this impressive family home showcases an enviable beachside lifestyle. With unique fixtures and finishes this contemporary home is complemented by an abundance of space, natural light and multiple functional living areas.
* Large formal and casual living zones all flowing and looking onto outdoor entertaining areas
* Modern kitchen with breakfast-bar seating and stainless steel appliances
* Alfresco covered entertaining area overlooking private sunny lawns and stunning in-ground heated pool
* Oversized master retreat with new designer ensuite and his and hers walk-in robe
* New bathrooms, American oak flooring, French doors and established gardens
* Three living areas or guest living with private ensuite and lounge room for the in-laws or live-in nanny
* Sandstone gas fireplace, modern laundry, ample storage
* Separate study with custom built-in desk and wall cupboards
* Tandem double carport plus additional parking for a further two cars
A sizeable and well-appointed family home perfect for entertaining with multiple living areas. Only 50m away to grab a fresh coffee, two minute walk to Harbord Public School or to The Harbord Bowling Club for a refreshing ale or pizza. Only a ten minute walk to Curl Curl beach and off-leash dog frolicking.
Land Size: 809 sqm
Additional Features include:
- Gas fireplace
- Miele dishwasher
- Reverse cycle zoned and ducted air-conditioning
- Solar heated pool
- American oak timber floors
- Plantation shutters
- Covered verandah from master bedroom
- LED lighting
- Foxtel cabled
- Ceiling fans
- Insect screens
- Heated towel rails
- Pool shed and separate tool shed
- Powder room
- Cubby house
- Children's sand pit
- Fully fenced backyard
- Alarm system
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Curl Curl, NSW 2096 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,800,000