43 Beasley Street Chinchilla QLD 4413
TIDY THREE BEDROOM BRICK43 Beasley Street, Chinchilla
There is nothing left to do, everything has been done - the home would be suited to the first home buyer, retiree wanting to down size or an investor looking to start or add to an existing portfolio. The roof on both the house and the shed has just been replaced.
The many features of the home include:
* Open plan kitchen & dining opens out onto the under roof entertainment area. The kitchen has an eat at breakfast bar, gas cook top, dishwasher, pantry and lots of cupboards
* Lounge room is carpeted and has a solar assisted split system air conditioner
* Security screens throughout
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout + gas heater + solar powered split system air conditioner in lounge room
* Main bedroom has a walk in robe and the remaining bedrooms have built in cupboards
* Laundry is situated in the single remote control garage (has internal access)
* Family bathroom includes bath, shower, vanity and separate shower
* Gas Hot Water System
* The fully fenced backyard of this deep loamy 785m2 block homes a single lock up 6x3 shed + garden shed, rain water tank and bore equipped with electric pump
* Established gardens and lawns
* 2.5kva Solar panels on the roof will help with the electricity expenses
For further information please contact Leanne on 0427 656 473
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
- Sat, 25th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chinchilla, QLD 4413 priced between $140,000 and $260,000