43 Bartley Road Belgrave Heights 3160 VIC
Gorgeous Family Living on Amazing Block
Prime location, stunning block, and a flexible family layout – put this great property on the must see list this weekend as it won’t be around for long!
Perfectly positioned on a NEAR FLAT parcel of phenomenal land this immaculate double storey home offers;
- 4 good size bedrooms (master with full en suite)
- Multiple living zones to stretch out in including large kitchen/lounge/meals area, separate formal dining, parents retreat or study, and a HUGE family room with gorgeous garden views
- Lovely updated main bathroom
- Climate control well catered for with hydronic heating, toasty wood heater and 2 x split-system air conditioners
- 2 x outdoor entertaining options, one an undercover paved BBQ area, the other a sunlight bathed deck, both overlooking the
- North facing sunny rear yard, perfect for kids, pets, vegies, fruit trees, you name it!
- Plenty of off street parking with sealed driveway and double carport
- Amazing workshop in the house for the tradey or hobbyist
- Electric shutters, stainless steel dishwasher, solar hot water, garden shed, 2 x rainwater tanks (one with pressure pump), wood shed, chook shed
All this idyllically located in a quiet and peaceful location, close to Belgrave South shops, Belgrave South Primary School, Belgrave Heights Christian School, Belgrave Train Station and Wellington Rd to connect you to Melbourne’s eastern freeways.
Family homes on blocks as good as this are rare in the extreme, be quick to act to secure this amazing property today!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belgrave Heights, VIC 3160 priced between $500,000 and $920,000