422 Capel Tutunup Road Ludlow WA 6280
YOU'RE A REAL FARMER NOW!422 Capel Tutunup Road, Ludlow
Check out the many features this property contains:
• 4.04 Ha (10 Acres) property divided into 5 main paddocks
• 4 bed, 1 bath solid brick veneer and home with wrap around verandahs and extended north facing patio
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living with ample kitchen storage and cosy woodfire
• Bedrooms with built-in robes, large laundry with separate toilet and 2 linen cabinets
• 20,000 gallon concrete water tank for rain water plus a smaller tank which connects to the bore
• Double carport which adjoins to a double garage/shed plus a lean-to shelter
• Old style barn located in the front paddock large enough to store all things farming for a property of this
• Good sandy soil to support variety of livestock. Ideal for horse lovers too!
• Well established trees including bottlebrush, paperbark, peppi and gum. Also a great variety of birds flock
the property and surrounding areas.
With serious interest already in motion, call me for a private viewing today. Rarely does a 10 acre rural property present itself for $499,000.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ludlow, WA 6280 priced between $350,000 and $650,000