421 Brennan Road Redbank Creek QLD 4312
Mountain Top - 94 Acres421 Brennan Road, Redbank Creek
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- Large bathroom & laundry
Features include tiled flooring throughout, tinted sliders and big glass windows making the home feels very open. There is an original wood stove with a hot water system, gas cook top and wrap around verandah's.
- Brand new 5KW solar stand-alone unit
- This property is totally self sufficient
- Large machinery shed with concreted workshop area and power connected
- 2 x 5000gal rainwater tanks with pump and 200 litre pressure tank
- The home is elevated offering outstanding valley views
- All usable land with some improved pastures
- 5 stock dams & bore
- Licence to pump from Cressbrook Creek with approx. 50,000gal storage tank
- Timber cattle yards, crush and ramp facilities
- Fully fenced with 4 main paddocks and house paddock
- Located only 20 minutes from Esk
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?