4/20 Blackwattle Parade Padbury 6025 WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Nestled in the sought after Hepburn Heights pocket of Padbury, this gorgeous 2 bedroom (plus study) villa is situated within a quiet complex of 10 and is within easy walking distance to local restaurants, shops and Greenwood Train Station (allowing easy access to the City and Joondalup).
Beautifully presented and with nothing needed to be done, this property is perfect for those who are wishing to downsize or after an easy care home to lock up and leave.
Features of this villa include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms - both with BIRs
- Semi ensuite to the master bedroom
- Study (or 3rd bedroom)
- 2 WCs
- Large living area
- Generous kitchen with a gas cooktop, double sink, microwave recess and a breakfast bar all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas bayonet for heating
- Freshly painted
- New carpets throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Large outdoor entertaining area protected from the sea breeze
- Easy care gardens
- External lock up storage room/powered workshop
- Lock up garage with an electric roller door and secure access to the house
- Visitor car bays
- Strata fees: $250 per quarter (approx.)
- Year built: 1995 (approx.)
All of this located within walking distance to local parklands, transport, schools and only a short drive to Hillarys Marina and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $240,000 and $450,000