42 Wyuna Drive Noosaville QLD 4566
Noosa Sound - One Of A Kind Opportunity42 Wyuna Drive, Noosaville
This near-new 2015 home has lifestyle covered. North facing onto-the-park living and alfresco entertainment, and an idyllic sandy beach 30 seconds from the front door. The exclusive Hideaway Island location - a short walk away from Hastings Street and the river precinct, but far from the crowds and noise - is, by many accounts, the Sound's sweet spot.
This very "Noosa-styled" home offers luxurious liveability, with abundant light and space, climatic comfort, and rarely-seen attention to detail and quality.
Eco-wise, this property boasts recycled timber features throughout, energy efficiency via passive heating & cooling, Viridian low-e glazing, solar PV and solar hot water, as well as an under-slab rainwater tank.
Value-wise, you will not find anything in this echelon for less. Every box is ticked.
* 23m park frontage on 652m2 allotment adjoining leash-free 5 acre
* 30 second walk from sandy beach for kayak or paddle-board launch, or
even a picnic
* Short flat walk to Noosa Main Beach, Hastings Street & Gympie
* Easy walking distance to too many restaurants & cafÃ©s to mention
* Perfect northerly aspect onto secluded park
* 3 vehicle garage with drive-through to hardstand courtyard with
ample space for your boat, etc.
* 5 bedrooms, 3 en-suites, powder room
* Large, delightful year-round alfresco patio with BBQ station
* Architectural-grade windows and doors, Viridian low-e glazing, Securimesh on doors and windows
* 150 bottle wine cellar, abundant storage, charging/hat/keys nook
* 5kw solar, 10,000L underground rainwater tank, solar hot water
* Fully ducted and zoned reverse-air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout
* Alarm system, intercom
* Recycled grey ironbark timber floors throughout
* Heated, automated 13m lap pool with jet spas
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Noosaville, QLD 4566 priced between $1,600,000 and $2,900,000