42 Taunton Street Annerley QLD 4103
Tastefully Renovated Character Home42 Taunton Street, Annerley
Featuring three good sized bedrooms and two fully renovated bathrooms, the home oozes Queenslander charm with high ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ walls, bay windows, French doors, picture rails, ornate plaster ceilings and a generous front deck that enjoys wonderful northerly breezes and beautiful outlook across to Mt Coot-tha.
Flowing together yet subtly separated, the spacious lounge room features a bay window with bench seat and a formal dining area that adjoins the modern kitchen. Equipped with contemporary cabinetry, stone benchtops and a dark splashback for contrast, this kitchen is finished with stainless steel appliances and central island bench.
The downstairs area features a laundry, plenty of storage space, workshop/man cave and accommodation for up to two vehicles (tandem) with additional space in the driveway and side of the house for a boat/caravan and/or trailer. Prospective purchasers will be impressed with the opportunity to expand on the existing area without having to raise the house, as a partial area of the lower level is already legal height.
Property features include but not limited to:
- Three good size bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes, main with bay window and bench seat and air-con
- Two fully renovated bathrooms, main featuring claw foot bath and modern flooring
- Spacious lounge room featuring bay window with bench seat
- Modern kitchen with island bench
- Downstairs area includes laundry, workshop and plenty of storage space
- Two tandem vehicle spaces in garage, plus additional space in driveway and side of house
- Landscaped front yard, with plenty of privacy from the established natives that adorn the boundary
- Mt Coot-tha views with northerly breezes
Wonderfully positioned, this home is within the Junction Park State School and Yeronga State primary and High School catchment areas. Venturing to Brisbane City and surrounds is made easy with Fairfield train station and bus stops close by. Just a short walk to the local café’s, restaurants and major shopping hubs of both Annerley and Fairfield Gardens, this location could not get any better. If you are seeking a low maintenance, modern lifestyle, now is the time to inspect. Call Darren Cosgrove today!
- Sat, 21st Apr 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?