42 Pacific Way Beldon WA 6027
This home will love you back!42 Pacific Way, Beldon
The great improvements include; 16 solar panels, renovated kitchen (approx. 2014), renovated bathroom and laundry (approx. 2014), reverse cycle air con with zones, electric roller shutters on the front windows and many more.
The great benefits that were always there include; the wonderful big block with plenty of opportunity in the big blank canvas of a backyard, the generous amount of living space and the wonderful location!
The areas of opportunity include a quick paint or refresh internally, possibly new floor coverings but that’s not urgent. The new buyer may want to give the yard a quick spruce up as it’s a blank canvas, they could reshape or remodel the patio and enclosed patio.
- Renovated kitchen
- Renovated bathroom and laundry with cabinetry
- Ducted reverse cycle air con with zones
- 16 Solar electricity panels
- Gas bayonets for heating
- Large block with big backyard
- Generous living spaces
- Large bedrooms, 2 with robes
- Electric roller shutters on front windows
- Enclosed patio, patio and tandem carport under cover
- Heathridge Park (250m) – football, cricket, tennis, leisure centre
- Beldon Park (300m) – Soccer, playground
- Belridge Secondary College (500m)
- Beldon Primary School (250m)
- Belridge Shopping Centre (785m) Coles, many food outlets, medical centre etc
- Beldon Shopping Centre (550m) – Woolworths, post office, carwash, tavern etc
- Close access to Joondalup via Eddystone.
- Mullaloo Beach (2.4km)
- Ocean Reef Marina (2.9km)
- Yellagonga Regional Park (3.5km)
- Bus stops on Gradient Way, Marmion Ave and Ocean Reef Rd
(distances according to Google Maps)
Contact NO FUSS GUS today, to discuss further or arrange your own private viewing.
- Sun, 21st Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?