42 Londons Road Lovedale 2325 NSW
Living in the Country is seldom this luxurious. This charming original weatherboard farmhouse with large sympathetic modern extension features:
• Master suite with ensuite;
• Three large guest bedrooms;
• Main bathroom;
• Billiard or utility room;
• Huge light filled living dining space adjoining a stunning modern kitchen;
• Wide country verandahs - perfect for alfresco dining beside the sparkling saltwater swimming pool;
• The rooms are insulated and have ten foot ceilings with ducted air conditioning. There are also gas bayonets and slow combustion wood heaters.
The homestead is very private and has superb views, yet is just 3 kilometres from central Pokolbin. A mature garden (including rose garden) and an established fruit orchard compliment the wonderful presentation.
The land is approximately 60 acres of gently sloping, mostly improved country, which is suitable for grazing, olives and viticulture. Water is abundant with 3 large dams as well as 140,000 litres of fresh drinking water.
• Cattle yards;
• Solar power; and
• 3-bay colourbond shed with two smaller sheds
A very rare property!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lovedale, NSW 2325 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000