42 Evans Drive Croydon 3136 VIC
Spacious, Contemporary, Convenient
Exclusively and desirably located within The Range Estate on own title, within this premium pocket approaching 5 years young, experience the modern interior and outstanding alfresco retreat.
- This home promises you more leisure time as both the inside and outside are low maintenance yet wonderfully stylish.
-The tiled entry leads to the designer chic kitchen-breakfast bar adjoining the surprising open plan dining and living zone merging onto the impressive outdoor entertaining destination -courtyard, extensively undercover for added protection.
- Upstairs introduces a study alcove, three generous robed bedrooms incorporating WIR and ensuite to the main bedroom. From this vantage point there are expansive views towards the Dandendong Ranges.
- A contemporary bathroom and separate WC services the additional bedrooms.
- Offering two reverse cycle split system air cons, stainless steel appliances, stone waterfall bench tops, downstairs powder room, auto garage with handy internal access.
- Minute stroll to the wetlands area with walking tracks, BBQ area and playground.
- Centrally located, near Main Street Croydon shops, railway station, also Chirnside Park shopping centre, Primary and Private schools. Easy commute to exciting Eastland and Eastlink connections
- This vibrant, on trend property will appeal to first home buyers, downsizers, empty nesters and modern young families.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon, VIC 3136 priced between $440,000 and $820,000