41/273 Beaufort Street Perth WA 6000
PRICE REDUCED MOTIVATED SELLER WANTS IT SOLD - OFFERS WANTED41/273 Beaufort Street, Perth
Look at the Sustainable Features that have been built into Chelsea apartments
This apartment has a huge open plan living area and is only 2 years old.
Great opportunity for investor or city walker life style.
Within easy steps to Northbridge, China Town shopping, restaurants, business and commercial district.
Providing access to all the amenities that comes with day and night activity around inner city living.Natural light flows from the sunlit balcony into the spacious open plan living / Dining area.Both master room and living room open onto the balcony with excellent views of the city. Ducted air-conditioning throughout apartment.
Architecturally designed this building incorporates intelligent energy-efficient features of the following, solar power, solar hot water, energy efficient lighting and appliances. Energy monitoring technology is also included for the residences you are always up to date on what is happening. An added feature is a recharge station is installed for electric vehicles. Chelsea apartments has been designed and built for the future with all these sustainable features, a bonus for the buyer. Sustainable Features listed below
- Solar passive design
- Solar energy
- Solar hot water (gas boosted)
- Energy efficient lighting
- Energy efficient appliances
- Motion sensors and co sensors
- Water efficient fixtures
- Energy monitoring
- Electric vehicle recharge station
- Green living education
- Thermal performance glass
Things you will love in this unit:
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom spacious apartment
• 2.7 meter ceiling height in living / dining area.
• South facing balcony with illuminated night time city views .
• Omega kitchen appliances electric hotplate / dishwasher / range hood.
• Stone bench kitchen top with white splash back tiles
• Energy saver LED down lighting throughout
• Timber floor's in living room and carpet in bedrooms
• Located on Level 5 with 88m2 of internal living plus a huge balcony of 70m2
• Video intercom and secure lift access to all floors
• 1 secure undercover car bay and 7m2 storeroom alongside car bay
. LOW STRATA FEES
Council Rates: $1730.51 PA
Water Rates: $1318.00 PA
Strata Fees: $658.70 per quarter
Reserve Fund $45.55 per quarter
Please contact - Brent Morfesse 0419 900 747
Email [email protected]
- Sat, 27th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?