412/1 Poplar Street Surry Hills 2010 NSW
Soaring ceilings, loft style with light, space and city views
Light-filled and spacious spring to mind for this level 4 'Manhattan' apartment, 125m2, offering a chic contemporary lifestyle focused on city living and a cool New York loft style. Located on the western end of the building with north, south and westerly views, it is a high quality two-bedroom (possibly three) residence with only one common wall, featuring generous proportions, plus the extraordinary convenience of having the Surry Hills cafe scene, Oxford Street restaurants, transport and shops all within a short stroll from the front door.
- A bright aspect and tall double height windows
- Light and airy open living space with direct access to a full-width terrace
- Family room could double as 3rd bedroom
- Two upper level bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- A well-appointed kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
- Full main bathroom, internal laundry, plus ensuite
- Air conditioning in dining and living
- Security basement car space (separate title) with direct foyer entry
- Large security caged storage on title, opposite car space
Complete with an onsite gym and sauna, this ultra-convenient city apartment, with security intercom access, including foyer and elevators, is a short 10 minute walk to the CBD. A must see for home owners or investors, plus, there is scope to update this into an uber-chic residence.
Strata Levies: $2,442.90pq
(Admin: $1,699.65pq, Capital: $743.25pq)
Council Rates: $255.26pq
Water Rates: $177.96pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surry Hills, NSW 2010 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000