4/110 Woondooma Street Bundaberg West QLD 4670
WELL KEPT 2 BEDROOM UNIT IN HOSPITAL PRECINCT - A MUST INSPECT!4/110 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg West
Centrally located, this Bundaberg West unit is within easy reach of the Bourbong street restaurant strip, Bundaberg West State School, Bowls Club, Sports and recreation precinct, Bundaberg Railway station, clubs, parks and shopping centres plus is walking distance to the Friendlies Society Private Hospital.
Perfect for downsizing or as an investment, this neat and tidy, comfortable 2 bedroom unit appeals to a wide variety of occupiers with its modern appeal, easy maintenance, open plan living and spacious air-conditioned rooms. Our team have taken the time to connect with past residents of the unit and have been informed that this unit is quiet and offers friendly neighbours.
Extra Features of Unit 4/110 Woondooma Street include:
* Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to the covered outdoor area
* Second spacious bedroom with built-in robe
* Comfortable modern master bathroom
* Tiled living spaces and carpeted bedrooms
* Neat and tidy air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen also with ceiling fan
* Kitchen includes Dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Security screens throughout
* Fenced and private covered outdoor entertaining area inclusive of exclusive use courtyard.
To organise your inspection connect with our exclusive team via [email protected] or 07 4154 7788.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 1
Unit Size: 82m2
Land Size: 120m2
Rates: $2834 per annum
Body Corporate: $1760 per annum
Age: 9 years
Rental Appraisal: $260 - $270 per week
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670