4/11 Galileo Loop Mandurah WA 6210
THE ULTIMATE LUXURY!4/11 Galileo Loop, Mandurah
With glamorous styling and high quality finishes throughout, the spacious home makes the most of its waterfront location. Open the doors to create a seamless link between your sophisticated living areas and the tranquil views, or just relax on one of two alfresco balconies to enjoy the panoramic vista.
Walk to admire the boats bobbing in the marina, or stroll for a meal or coffee at nearby restaurants. This is a great chance to live the waterfront lifestyle you deserve!
- Beautiful open plan living and dining areas with a cosy fireplace
- Stunning full integrated gourmet kitchen with huge island bench and breakfast bar, stone workspaces, ample cabinetry and quality appliances
- Alfresco balcony perfect for entertaining, with a frameless glass balustrade letting nothing come between you and the glorious view
- Well-equipped outdoor kitchen with stone benches and barbeque
- Top floor media room featuring a high raked ceiling. Relax on the balcony and watch the lights on the water
- Top floor kitchen, handy for upstairs entertaining and movie snacks.
- Spacious main bedroom with WIR and doors to the balcony. Luxe ensuite with freestanding bath and double stone-topped vanity
- 2nd bedroom 2 with WIR and stylish ensuite with separate toilet
- 3rd bedroom with ensuite and BIR
- Laundry with ocean views that only a privileged few can claim!
- Lobby with lift, guest powder room, linen closet, store area, secure double garage.
Other features include excellent security, ducted R/C air conditioning, glass and steel stair case with feature pendant, lush carpets, high ceilings, floor to ceiling drapes, contemporary wallpaper, WIR/BIR, quality tapware, stone benchtops, fireplace, modern pendant lighting, high recessed ceilings and quality tiled floors.
TOTAL STRATA FEES: $1,526.25 p/q approx
TOTAL STRATA AREA: 403sqm
INTERNAL AREA: 264sqm
BALCONY AREA: 98sqm
STORE ROOM: 5sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mandurah, WA 6210 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000