41 Temple St Victoria Park WA 6100
COMPLETELY RENOVATED 3X2 BRICK AND TILE HOME. SUPERB LOCATION41 Temple St, Victoria Park
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
*Less than 4km to the Perth CBD
*Albany Highway Cafe strip on your door step
*Great access to public transport
*Minutes to the beautiful Swan River foreshore
*Easy access to Burswood Entertainment Precinct
*Close to Kent Street Highschool (one of the best public schools)
*Catholic School within 1km
*Victoria Park Shopping Centre – within 1km
*Railway station within 1km
* Optus Stadium around 3km
The home is double brick with a new cream colourbond roof. It features:-
- Main Bedroom with ensuite
- 2 Additional Bedrooms (1 very large, almost a double bedroom)
- Additional central bathroom with large shower with glass, toilet and double sink
- Additional separate toilet in the laundry
- Fully renovated kitchen with Smeg oven and gas hotplate, white cupboards with black stone benchtops and corner pantry.
- The kitchen adjoins an additional room which is huge (10m x 5m). A room to be utilised for the whole family.
- Then take two steps down into the formal sunken lounge/dining
- Bamboo flooring in central areas and jarrah in the bedrooms.
- Outdoor Alfresco area (fully paved with tiled walls – a great feature). Has full lighting and is a good entertaining area.
- Private yard, garden beds.
- Double carport which is partly enclosed.
- The front fence has limestone walls with wrought iron, creating a nice private presence.
- Set on a low maintenance block of 428m2.
This is a great neighbourhood and quiet street for great family living. Plenty of schools to choose from and so close to Perth CBD.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19311
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?