41 Cricklewood Way Carine WA 6020
Simply Enchanting41 Cricklewood Way, Carine
Established trees and manicured gardens lead to you to the main entrance of the home. Once inside, the entry hall escorts you past the formal living area and into the open plan living with spacious living, dining and traditional kitchen that overlooks the alfresco area with glistening swimming pool – perfect for enjoying the magic of the Australian outdoors.
Neatly positioned off the living areas are the designated studio or home office, the three secondary bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry. Conveniently perched on the first floor is the parent's retreat with the master bedroom, walk-in robe and private ensuite offering lovely inland views. There is definitely plenty of room to accommodate the growing family.
Striking high ceilings, exposed brickwork and abundant natural light are all unique features that contribute to the splendour of this simply enchanting residence. Don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
The Ground Floor offers:
- Entry Foyer
- Formal Living Area with built-in bar
- Spacious open plan living with relaxed dining, lounge area and traditional kitchen
- Designated Home Office or Studio
- Three Secondary Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Alfresco Area with glistening swimming pool
- Established trees and manicured gardens
- Secure double garage with ample storage
- Valet Ducted Vacuum System
The First Floor offers:
- Parent's Retreat
- Master Suite with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Lovely inland views
- Close to parks and reserves
- Close to local and major Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport and freeway access
- Short drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour and Beaches
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carine, WA 6020 priced between $530,000 and $980,000