41 Blencowe Street West Leederville WA 6007
HERITAGE STYLE, SPACE AND EASY FAMILY LIVING41 Blencowe Street, West Leederville
Set in the heart of West Leederville, there's plenty of space here, with four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study, and two living areas.
The home has great street appeal, with cream rendered walls and a secure perimeter wall enclosing a private low-maintenance garden that you can enjoy from the shady bullnose verandah.
Inside, a wide central hallway with original arches leads past four generous bedrooms plus a study, with abundant original features including tiled fireplaces, an ornate arched window, and high pressed-tin ceilings. The main suite has a dressing room and renovated ensuite with a double vanity, frameless glass shower and contemporary tiling.
Living areas make this a home that will embrace family life and easy entertaining. The formal living room is light-filled and charming, and leads through to a second family room with a kitchen at its centre. A large family bathroom and laundry here, close to the kitchen, will simplify the children's bathtime and busy school mornings.
The leafy, low-maintenance back garden has been well planned to accommodate family life and entertaining, with a shady and expansive alfresco area with space for a dining table and outdoor lounges. It overlooks the glass-fenced pool, easy-care gardens and lawn, and rustic limestone vegetable planters.
Other features include a separate drying courtyard off the laundry, lots of built-in storage throughout, a secure garage, additional off-street parking and rear-laneway access.
The location within West Leederville is great - walking distance to the primary school, train station, and local cafes and playgrounds. You also have Lake Monger on your doorstep, the shops of Wembley, Subiaco and Leederville nearby, and the CBD and beach both a short drive away.
If you've been searching for a classic character home in a thriving location, be sure to view this one. Beautifully maintained by its current owners, this is a home you can move into, unpack and get on with your life - all the work has been done for you.
- Spacious four-bedroom renovated character home
- Welcoming street presence with bullnose verandah
- Two linked living areas, plus generous outdoor space
- Modern, spacious kitchen with ILVE chef's oven
- Main suite with dressing room and renovated ensuite
- Period features including fireplaces, jarrah floorboards, high ceilings
- Low-maintenance gardens with below-ground swimming pool
- Rear laneway access and secure garage
- Three-minute walk to West Leederville Primary School
- Four-minute walk to Cambridge Street supermarket, shops and cafes
- Six-minute walk to West Leederville Train Station
- Convenient, sought-after location between city and beach
- Wed, 23rd May 6:30PM – 7:00PM +
- Sat, 26th May 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 30th May 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 2nd Jun 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 6th Jun 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 9th Jun 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 13th Jun 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 16th Jun 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 16th Jun11:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?