40B Waimea Road Safety Bay WA 6169
Coastal living ...40B Waimea Road, Safety Bay
The three bedrooms are all huge with new carpet & ceiling fans. The living area is open and spacious and steps into the kitchen & dining area through double sliding doors.
You'll have everything you need to enjoy life in one of the regions most sought after beach side suburbs.
There's side access to a lock up garage or workshop, the perfect place to store a boat, jet ski, kayaks, wind surfer, kites or whatever your beach toys may be. There is plenty of yard for entertaining and is great for kids, grand kids or for your furry friend.
This home would make for an ideal weekend retreat by the beach, live in it yourself or an ideal rental property.
40B Waimea Rd Safety Bay features:
* 3 double size bedrooms all with new carpets and ceiling fans
* Spacious bathroom with big vanity, separate shower and bath
* Split system air conditioner
* Formal lounge and dining area with a gorgeous garden outlook
* Open plan living off the kitchen incl. meals area
* Separate spacious Laundry
* Lockable garage or workshop
* Neat & tidy throughout, ready to move straight in
* Easy walking distance to the beach
* Park within easy walking distance
* Your choice of boat ramps just minutes away
Located approx. 50kms south of the Perth CBD, Safety Bay offers you an enviable family-friendly lifestyle.
Living so close to the beach, you'll be in easy walking distance to the safe and serene waters of Safety Bay and the multiple playgrounds that overlook the water.
Lined with beautiful pine trees, Safety Bay foreshore is the perfect place to enjoy an early morning walk or find a seat and watch the sun set over the islands.
There's plenty of local shopping close by, a major shopping centre and entertainment precinct just a short drive away and easy access to the freeway, train and public transport. And it's around a thirty minute drive to popular Fremantle and Mandurah.
If living by the beach is the lifestyle you've been dreaming of, it's time to make that dream come true - this home is presented in good condition with nothing for you to do but move in, unpack and enjoy!
For more details or to arrange a private viewing contact the exclusive agent Sharon Davey now.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?