407 Balwyn Road Balwyn North 3104 VIC
Parkland views and corner block potential...
Boasting classic good looks and a spectacular position overlooking Koonung Creek Reserve, a brilliant splash of sunshine combines with a large family design in this 5 bedroom residence.
Focused on fine entertaining and wonderful relaxation, the formal lounge room and dining room extend through to the modern Ilve/Asko kitchen, meals and family room. Outside is a private oasis with paved alfresco, plumbed gas BBQ and inviting solar-heated pool. Features a main bedroom with walk-in robe and recently-renovated stone ensuite, a bedroom with study, an upstairs study area and large attic storage.
On a corner block with impressive subdivision and redevelopment potential (STCA), walk to Boroondara Park Primary, bus and village cafes, all while being zoned for Balwyn High School.
* Large family home overlooking Koonung Creek Reserve
* Generous formal and informal living areas
* A solar-heated pool and private alfresco
* Main bedroom with WIR and renovated ensuite
* On a corner with exciting potential to redevelop (STCA)
* Ducted heating and multiple split system air-conditioners
* Double auto garage
* In the Balwyn High zone and metres to the bus stop
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.407balwynroadbalwynnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balwyn North, VIC 3104 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000