406/41 Refinery Drive Pyrmont 2009 NSW
Northerly Light & Harbourside Surroundings
In what is generally considered to be one of Pyrmont's quietest and most desirable streets, this superb apartment offers a serene lifestyle of privacy and community living.
Finished to a quality standard and desirably low maintenance, it is but moments to the harbour's edge.
- Well proportioned separate lounge and dining spaces
- Generous balcony is ideal for casual BBQ entertaining
- The granite kitchen boasts stainless steel gas appliances
- Double bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Master retreat comes complete with a deluxe ensuite
- Storage, gas bayonet, intercom access and security lift
Within the exclusive Jacksons Landing precinct and benefiting from communal facilities that include tennis courts, pools and manicured gardens, it is no more than minutes to the light rail and the harbour's edge.
Water Rates: $174 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $256 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $2000 Quarterly approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pyrmont, NSW 2009 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000