401/123 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
A sophisticated offering of timeless distinction401/123 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- Flooded with natural northern sunlight throughout
- An impeccable combination of substance and style
- Communal roof terrace with stunning harbour views
- Expansive entertaining, distinct lounge/dining areas
- Well proportioned bedrooms, deluxe stainless gas kitchen
- Spacious study can easily be used as a third bedroom
- C Bus intelligence system and ducted air conditioning
- Soaring 3.3 metre ceilings, traditional appointments
- Grand entrance foyer, polished floors, ample storage
- Car space on separate title in adjoining Hudson building
Built in c1923, this grand structure was the first high rise residential building in Australia. With an unrestricted company title, it is just a short stroll to the Opera House, cinemas, cafes and the heart of the city.
David Newgrosh Real Estate
David Newgrosh - 0418 246 374
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,600,000