401/12 Bellevue Street Newcastle West NSW 2302
Designer Apartment Style in Vibrant West End Location401/12 Bellevue Street, Newcastle West
Positioned on the corner of the fourth floor with secure entry and lift access, it delivers a home of outstanding quality with premium fixtures and crisp finishes. Showcasing a contemporary 2-bedroom/2-bathroom layout, highlighted by open-plan living and floor to ceiling glass doors that connect to a north facing balcony, this residential retreat is crowned by a stunning rooftop terrace where a 360degree panorama of Newcastle reveals itself in all its glory.
The location is also an inspiration with Newcastle’s iconic working harbour, bustling cafes and restaurants and soon-to-be-completed tramline footsteps away.
- Air-conditioned open plan design with square set ceilings and LED downlights
- Accented by a warm neutral palette and timber plank floors
- 2-pac kitchen with Caesarstone benches and a full suite of Häfele appliances
- Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms with floor-to ceiling tiling, frameless shower and wall-hung vanity
- Euro laundry, abundant valuable storage and single car space
- Get a bird’s eye view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks from the rooftop terrace
- Walk to Marketown, Honeysuckle, transport interchange and the uni city campus
- Jump on the light rail to the beach
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?