40 Meredith Avenue Templestowe VIC 3106
When Family is Your Priority40 Meredith Avenue, Templestowe
Kitchen and bathrooms draw the garden surrounds inside. Two bedrooms are at entry level including the main bedroom with ensuite and WIR. Two further are downstairs off a generous and versatile rumpus room. An ideal entertaining setting that continues out to a paved alfresco terrace under a magnificent Golden Elm.
In a locality with a family focus, the home is zoned for Serpell Primary School and the highly regarded East Doncaster Secondary College. St Charles Borromeo Primary is also nearby, as are The Pines, Manningham Loop bus service and numerous parks and reserves.
* Entertainer's bar in the rumpus room
* Ducted heating, OFP and hydronic slab heating
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Double auto garage, off-street parking for a trailer
* Tranquil pond in a delightful garden setting
* Water tank and garden irrigation
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
- Thu, 27th Sep 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Sun, 30th Sep 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 4th Oct 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Sat, 6th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 11th Oct 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Sat, 13th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 13th Oct11:00AM+
- 778m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?