40 Handel Avenue Worongary QLD 4213
Sprawling Family Home with Panoramic Coastal Views40 Handel Avenue, Worongary
- Six spacious bedrooms with two walk-in robes
- Five bathrooms include 2 en-suites with spas
- Impressive master suite comprising of a parents retreat, large walk-in wardrobe, en-suite with dual vanities, spa bath and expansive private balcony
- Over-sized family living room
- French provincial open-plan kitchen with designer appliances and granite bench tops
- Grand formal dining and living room with hand crafted sandstone open fire place
- Large billiard and gaming room
- Formal library with built-in timber cabinetry
- State of the art media room
- Observatory-study and balcony with 360 degree views
- Huge multi-purpose room with kitchenette and private balcony with separate entrance, ideal for dual living
- Ducted air conditioning, abundant storage and integrated sound system throughout
- Extra-large laundry with additional storage
- Ornate wrought iron gates lead into the sandstone entrance and courtyard
- Inlaid Italian tiles and hand-wrought metal balustrades cedar French doors
- Stunning swimming pool with swim jets surrounded by timber terrace
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with chefs kitchen, two burner teppanyaki bar, commercial refrigeration and dishwasher overlooking childrens play area and timber cubby house
- Three car automatic garage, internal access plus bathroom and extensive storage
- Professionally landscaped, low maintenance gardens, classic fountain and goldfish/koi pond
- Huge pets area with covered deck
Please contact Samantha Molloy or Wayne Holmes for a private inspection.
- Sat, 25th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Worongary, QLD 4213 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,700,000