40 Gindurra Avenue Castle Hill 2154 NSW
Executive Home in Resort Garden Setting
On the high side of a prized street near leafy Fred Caterson Reserve, this stunning residence has been extensively redesigned to create a superb resort-style oasis offering indoor/outdoor living and entertaining at its best. The home flows to a sizeable yet low-care garden, every inch of which is utilised to full effect, including a heated pavilion, solar pool and lavish cabana, while open plan interiors showcase quality upgrades throughout. Flawlessly presented and ultra-private, it promises lifestyle excellence in a highly regarded location.
- Flexible living spaces, sleek gas kitchen, large bedrooms plus study
- Rear garden enjoys leafy seclusion, not overlooked by neighbours
- Entertainers' pavilion has fans, ceiling heaters and electric blinds
- Solar heated saltwater pool, cabana with wet bar and wine fridge
- Large-format indoor/outdoor travertine and polished timber floors
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, gas fittings, automatic double garage
- Minutes to schools, plaza shops, bus/future rail and Castle Towers
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Castle Hill, NSW 2154 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000