40 Douglas Street Putney 2112 NSW
Potential and Location!!
Secure your future - one of the last opportunities to re build or extend / renovate in this sought after Douglas Street precinct being less than 1 block to the river's edge.
• Set on a generous 674 square metres (approx.)
• Land 15.24m x 44.29m approx.
• Enjoys a premium high side position.
• Very neat and tidy presentation
• 2/3 bedrooms; main with built in robe
• 3 metre ceiling height
• Landscaped fully enclosed gardens
• Solid hardwood frame construction
• Double tandem carport
• Renovate / extend or rebuild your dream home (STCA)
• Option to live in now or rent during DA/BA process
• Location with proximity to Parramatta River and water side lifestyle; Walk to Putney Shopping Village, Putney Public School, Rivercat and 507 City bus (also Meadowbank Station). Cleaves Park just down the street. Easy access to Top Ryde City and Gladesville Shopping.
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years, this perfectly placed home loaded with potential and within a highly sought pocket is an excellent prospect for families and investors alike.
Council $503 per quarter approx. Water $179 per quarter approx.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Putney, NSW 2112 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000