40 Coonara Avenue West Pennant Hills 2125 NSW
SOLD SEPTEMBER 2019 - Contact Dean Muriti on 0412 818 36 or Kylie Bezzina on 0425 260 926 for more details.
Combining masterbuilt excellence with the utmost lifestyle of convenience, this stunning residence offers outstanding quality and expansive proportions in a highly sought location. Showcasing an elegant and classic design throughout with generous & sophisticated living spaces, an ultra modern renovated kitchen & renovated bathrooms plus private alfresco area and pristine lawn & gardens. Set on a pristine 886m2 garden block you are within immediate access to bus stops, an easy 1km stroll to Cherrybrook station and just metres from Coonara shopping village. With finishing's and inclusions to the highest of standards, enhanced by the attention to detail in craftsmanship, this home truly redefines excellence.
• Grand entrance foyer leads you through to formal lounge room comprises of a lovely open fireplace, high ceilings, ceiling rose and extends to covered veranda via beautiful French doors
• Separate formal dining flows out to the covered alfresco entertaining area and back yard
• Ultra modern updated chef's kitchen consists of granite bench tops, huge island work bench, quality stainless appliances and an abundance of storage
• Stunning, private meals conservatory boasts vaulted cedar ceiling and enjoys direct views to the backyard
• Spacious casual family living room is located off the kitchen
• Generous, private rumpus room features large picture window and the beautiful double French doors opening out to the rear yard
• Double size study or guest bedroom with built in robe & ensuite, is ideally located off the entry foyer
• Master suite enjoys walk in robe, built in robe and lavish ensuite with large bath
• Additional 3 upstairs, good size bedrooms all include built in robes
• Well appointed family bathroom with separate toilet, services upstairs accommodation
• All bathrooms and ensuites have recently been renovated with quality fixtures and fittings
• Casual living extends out to a spacious covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the tranquil rear yard with northerly aspect
• Large automatic double car garage with internal access
• Beautiful, easy care landscaped gardens and lawn surround the home
• Additional features include spacious recently renovated laundry, striking polished timber flooring, parquetry flooring in rumpus room, high ceilings and decorative ceiling roses, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, freshly painted throughout and much more
• Zoned for Pennant Hills High School and West Pennant Hills Public school
• An easy 1km stroll to the new Metro Cherrybrook Station
• Metres from Coonara Shopping Village, Castle Towers and Cherrybrook Shopping Village both within a short 4km drive
• Local and City Express bus services just metres away
• Easy access to M2 and up coming NorthConnex
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000